Saturday, December 10, 2011

RENE'S TOMATO SOUP SPICE CAKE P.246 AND RENE'S VANILLA FROSTING P.260

I AM LIKE KELLY I THOUGHT IT TASTED JUST LIKE CARROT CAKE AND I DID ADD RAISINS TOO.THE ICING WAS A LITTLE TO SWEET FOR MY TASTE.AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS BUT EVERY TIME I ATE A SMALL PORTION OF THIS CAKE I HAD HEART BURN !![NOT FUN!!!] MY SUGAR IN THE ICING DIDN'T DISSOLVE VERY WELL EITHER .I GIVE THE CAKE A 10 BUT THE FROSTING A 7 !!

                                    HAPPY COOKIN EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    291 RECIPES TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I get heartburn from too much sugar too. But I will have to try the cake sometime with out the icing, I dont remember this one, maybe becuase there are just too many I wanted to try and just never got to it. Have a great day and Happy cooking everything looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete