Monday, January 2, 2012

WOLFFIE'S SNICKERDOODLES P.215

THESE WERE DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I ADDED EGG RE PLACER INSTEAD OF THE GROUND FLAX SEED ,ONLY I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP THE BABIES[ GRANDCHILDREN] CAUSE THEY HAD GONE TO BED AND YOU KNOW HOW LOUD IT IS WHEN YOU GROUND FLAX SEED !!!!THESE COOKIES WERE REALLY SOFT AND MOIST .I GIVE THESE A10

                         HAPPY COOKIN EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                         270 RECIPES TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your snickerdoodles look great, I always have a special place in my heart for snickerdoodles becaue they remind me of my grandfather, because we used to eat them together all the time. Will have to try them soon and will most likely use the egg replacer as well, Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete